Footpath or road occupation permit

If you need to use the road, footpath or nature strip for your project in a manner that will alter or block the thoroughfare of others, you will need a permit.

This includes builders on restricted construction sites looking for storage space, contractors who are constructing a driveway, owners taking delivery of landscaping materials and more.

The permit process helps us to protect our assets, ensure that roads are closed safely and disruptions to public transport routes are minimised.

You are required to let your neighbours know if roads are to be closed.

Footpath Application for Non-motorised Plant and Equipment(PDF, 240KB)

Footpath Application for Motorised (scissor lift, EWP, boom) Plant and Equipment(PDF, 241KB)

As part of your application you need to:

  • site plans
  • a copy of your letter to your neighbours
  • provide details of your contractor's public liability insurance.

This permit is required by General Local Law No. 1 (2015).

Skip bins on our land

You must apply for a permit each time a skip bin is to be placed on our land.

Skip bin permit application

Contact us

For more information contact us on 03 9490 4222.