Busking in Banyule

If you want to busk on the street in Banyule, you will need a permit. We issue permits to individuals, not duos, trios or groups.

Apply for a busking permit

Your busking permit applications must include the following:

  • completed busking permit application form
  • copy of photo ID
  • written and signed consent from parent or adult guardian if applicant is under 16
  • fee of $30 for up to 30 days will apply for all new permit applications.

Please note that permit application fees are non-refundable and permits are non-transferable.

Busking permit application(DOCX, 168KB)

As part of your application you will be asked to provide a description of your performance, and be ready to perform so we can advise you of any safety or sound level considerations.

This permit is required by General Local Law No. 1 (2015).

Contact us

For ore information contact us on 9490 4222.