ANZAC Day - Wednesday 25 April 2017
Olympic Leisure will be closed on ANZAC Day, Tuesday 25 April. All regular programming and opening times will re-commence on Wednesday 26 April.
At Olympic Leisure Banyule, located at 15 Alamein Road, Heidelberg West, we offer a wide range of services and facilities to suit your health and fitness needs.
Our gym received a $145,000 make-over in July 2013, with the installation of TechnoGym equipment, televisions, mirrors and a revised layout. Our members are enjoying the difference and you can too by giving our friendly team a call on (03) 9459 1193 and enquiring about memberships, which start at just $16.70 per fortnight.
The centre was part of the original Olympic Village precinct for the 1956 Olympic Games.
- Fully equipped gym, including free and pin-loaded weights
- Cardio equipment, including cross trainers treadmills, upright bikes, steppers, recumbent bikes and rowers
- Multi-purpose room used for core and stretching exercises.
- Personal training
- Group fitness classes, including Yoga, Pilates, Zumba and Aqua
- Multi-purpose court available for basketball, badminton, netball and soccer
- 25m indoor heated pool
- Sauna and spa
- Learn to swim programs
- Accessible facilities, including parking, entry, toilet and showers.
Come and visit us today for a comprehensive tour of your local community centre!
Telephone: (03) 9459 1193
View the hours of operation.
View Casual pricing and Membership packages for Olympic Leisure Centre.
View information about the swimming lessons at the Olympic Leisure Centre.
View information about Group Fitness and Personal Training at Olympic Leisure Centre.
Information about court hire the Olympic Leisure Banyule.
Lap lane availability at Olympic Leisure Centre