This website, including all text, graphics, logos, icons, images and software is copyright and remains the property of the Banyule City Council.
Banyule City Council is committed to the principle of information being open and accessible. Subject to the provisions of the Copyright Act 1968 (and with the exception of the Council logo), you may reproduce any of the information from this website by any process.
If reproducing any material from this website for personal use you must:
- acknowledge the Banyule City Council as the copyright owner;
- not claim any official connection to the Banyule City Council or any of its Councillors or staff;
- not make or purport to make a charge or cost for any of the material obtained from this website;
- not subject any of the material obtained from this website to any inaccurate, misleading, deceptive, derogatory or other unlawful or improper treatment; and
- not use any of the material for commercial purposes.
The Banyule City Council logo is copyright. It is not under any circumstances to be reproduced without the prior written permission of the Council.