Banyule Logo
Text Size:

Casual Reserve Bookings

In addition to sporting club use, grounds are frequently used by residents and community groups for purposes of social gatherings, casual sport, festivals etc. Council supports sporting ground use by these groups and will allocate grounds upon request.

Please note that we have specific policies for Outdoor Personal Training, refer Related information.

How to apply?

Casual user groups wishing to hire sports grounds and reserves must complete and submit the Casual Booking Form and Casual Hire Indemnity Form  to the Sports and Community Liaison Officer at PO Box 51, Ivanhoe, Victoria, 3079, Australia. Both forms can be dowloaded from the Related Information section on this page.

Community groups that hold public liability insurance are required to submit a copy of the insurance policy with their application form.

Casual and school user groups are not permitted use of pavilions without consent of the current tenant.

The use of amplification equipment is prohibited and is a breach of Councils ‘Conditions of Casual Hire' agreement. Groups detected using this equipment will forfeit their Bond Fee of $250.00.

Casual and school user groups must ensure that the reserve and surrounds are left in a clean and tidy state and that any excess rubbish is binned appropriately or removed. Failure to do so will result in Council cleaning costs being charged to Casual or school user group.


Was this page useful?

Type the characters you see in the picture below *