Households can book a maximum of 2 waste collections per year - either 2 hard waste, 2 bundled branch or 1 hard waste and 1 bundled branch collection.
The volume of must not exceed 1 cubic metre or one standard trailer (6' x 4' x 18") load.
- Items that can be collected include whitegoods, furniture, hot water services and floor coverings
- Small items should be placed in a box.
- Fridges, freezers, building materials (bricks, concrete, soil, timber fencing), glass, car parts, green waste, paints and chemicals cannot be collected.
- Please be aware that Kids off the Kerb operates a FREE collection service for fridges and freezers.
Waste cannot be placed on the naturestrip more than five days prior to collection.
Collection is limited to 12 bundles and should not exceed two cubic metres in volume.
- Each bundle should be no greater than 150 centimetres long and 30 centimetres wide. Ensure that one person is able to lift them and use natural string to tie your bundles (wire or synthetic ties do not break down and damage machinery).
- Green waste like grass clippings and leaf matter should be recycled using your green waste bin.