Households are entitled to two pre-booked collections per year. 'Two' collections means either two hard waste, two bundled branch or one hard waste and one bundled branch collection.
To book a collection call 9490 4222
The volume of must not exceed 1 cubic metre or one standard trailer (6' x 4' x 18") load.
- Items that can be collected include whitegoods, furniture, hot water services and floor coverings
- Small items should be placed in a box.
- Fridges, freezers, building materials (bricks, concrete, soil, timber fencing), glass, car parts, green waste, paints and chemicals cannot be collected.
- Please be aware that Brotherhood Fridges operates a FREE collection service for fridges and freezers.
Waste cannot be placed on the naturestrip more than five days prior to collection.
Collection is limited to 12 bundles and should not exceed two cubic metres in volume.
- Each bundle should be no greater than 150 centimetres long and 30 centimetres wide. Please ensure that one person is able to lift them. Please use string to tie your bundles (wire or synthetic ties do not break down and damage machinery).
- Green waste like grass clippings and leaf matter should be recycled using your green waste bin.
Due to seasonal demands there may be a two to six week waiting period.