The Rethink Centre also runs programs for adults.
Sustainability - Replenish Garden
Visit a sustainable garden featuring recycled materials in a landscape application.
- Discover the world of soil microbes and nutrient recycling.
- Find out about Green Cones, a new product in domestic food waste recycling technology.
Recycling - Material Recovery Facility
- Find out what happens to the contents of your recycle bin and see the science and technology behind a Material Recovery Facility at work.
Waste Avoidance - Reclaim Landfill Experience
- See what happens to your garbage when it goes to landfill.
- Find out about landfill management and the science of landfill by products.
Session durations: 90 minutes to 120 minutes depending on the content selected.
A ‘waste wise’ morning or afternoon tea can be arranged for your session.
You can download more information about our adult programs under Related information in the top right hand corner of this page.