Banyule Logo
Text Size:

Fundraising Events Food Safety

If you are a community group or not-for-profit body wanting to sell food in Victoria, there are a few steps that you need to take and you may need to obtain a permit. 

The Department of Health and Human Services website takes you through the required steps or you can also watch the video below. 


Was this page useful?

Type the characters you see in the picture below *