Any material submitted with this application, including plans and personal information, will be made available for public viewing, including electronically. Copies may be release to interested parties for the purpose of enabling consideration and review as part of a planning process in accordance with the Planning and Environment Act 1987.
What's required to use this form
- A credit card to make payment
- Copy of Title and Plan of Subdivision (produced within the last 3 months);
- Copy of any Covenants or Section 173 Agreements registered on Title (if any are listed within ‘Encumbrances');
- Scaled and dimensioned plans including:
- existing conditions plan;
- demolition plan (if any);
- proposed site, floor and elevation plans;
- feature survey plan;
- materials and colour schedule; and
- if it’s a ‘ResCode’ application, Neighborhood and Site Description and Design Response Plan.
- A Metropolitan Planning Certificate if development cost is more than $1,052,000.00;
- A written submission i.e. as required by the zoning of the land and rescode assessment;
- Other supporting documentation i.e. traffic report, arborist report, cultural heritage management plan (CHMP).
If you do not have these or if you have any concerns, please contact the Development Planning team on 9457 9808 or via email