Use this form to apply for changes to a current planning permit including what the permit allows, permit conditions and/or endorsed plans as required under Section 72 of the Planning and Environment Act 1987.
Any material submitted with this application, including plans and personal information, will be made available for public viewing, including electronically.
Copies may be release to interested parties for the purpose of enabling consideration and review as part of a planning process in accordance with the Planning and Environment Act 1987.
What's required to use this form
- A credit card to make payment
- Copy of Title and Plan of Subdivision (produced within the last 3 months);
- Copy of any Covenants or Section 173 Agreements registered on Title (if any are listed within ‘Encumbrances'); and
- Plans to scale and with dimensions including:
- existing conditions plan;
- demolition plan; if any
- proposed site, floor and elevation plans;
- feature survey plan;
- materials and colour schedule; and
- if it’s a ‘ResCode’ application, Neighbourhood and Site Description and Design Response Plan.
If you do not have access to these, please contact the Development Planning team on 9457 9808 or via email
to discuss the alternative lodgement options.