Banyule Logo
Text Size:

Public Land Manager Consent

The form is made available to assist you in preparing an application and provide the information required to obtain consent from the Public Land Manager.

It is important to get consent before carrying out works on a property your group uses and Council owns. This is comparable to the tenant asking the landlord permission to carry out some work.

Please note, to lodge this application the listed items are required:

  • Electronic copies of plans (if at a kiosk - you must have a copy on USB).
If you do not have access to these, please contact our Property team on 9490 4222 or via email to discuss alternative lodgement options.