Request a report and consent dispensation

If your project does not meet the design and siting requirements of the regulations, as per Part 5 of the Building Regulations 2018, you can request an exemption.

You do this by completing a request dispensation (report and consent) application.

If consent is granted, your next step will be to apply for a building permit.

As part of completing this form, you will be asked to:

  • submit electronic plans, reports and other relevant project documentation
  • pay the application fee using a credit card.

For help with your application please visit our Greensborough Service Centre between 8.30am and 5pm, Monday to Friday.