Your application for the placement of hoarding within public space must include:
- a detailed set of hoarding drawings
- copy of current public liability insurance certificate
- fees paid
- dilapidation report
- statement agreeing to the commitment of reinstating Council’s assets in accordance with Council’s current standards and specifications, damaged during the course of construction and occupation
- hoarding computations and engineers' sign-off
- certificate of design/inspection
- copy of endorsed Report & Consent: Regulation 116 Public Protection (if required).
We do not support the placement of temporary fencing in public spaces.
Apply for a placement of hoarding in a public place permit(PDF, 238KB)