Amend a building permit issued by Banyule BPI

If you find that you want to vary the construction works or plans that we approved, you need to apply to amend that permit.

To change your building permit or building permit plans, you must lodge an application to vary a building permit.

To apply to amend a building permit, submit:

  • a completed permit amendment application form
  • amended plans clearly highlighted to reflect the extent of the variation
  • pay the fee.

Building Permit Amendment Application(PDF, 131KB)

About Banyule building department

We issue domestic and commercial building permits for projects within Banyule City Council. If your project is located outside of Banyule City Council boundaries, you could use the services of BPI surveying and building permit experts.