Park or open space permit

If you need to access your land via a public park or open space, you will need a permit.

This includes moving materials or machinery through a park to get to your property.

The permit process helps us to protect our assets, ensure that the site is managed safely and disruptions to public users are minimised.

You are required to let your neighbours know if roads are to be closed.

Apply for a permit to access an open space

Park or Open Space Permit Application(PDF, 63KB)

As part of your application you need to:

  • site plans
  • details of the assets of the spaces you are accessing
  • building or planning permit details
  • a copy of your letter to your neighbours
  • provide details of your contractor's public liability insurance.

This permit is required by General Local Law No. 1 (2015).

Contact us

For more information content us on 9490 4222.