Proposed budget and revenue and rates plan
Published on 13 April 2021
Through the Banyule 2041 project we have and continue to engage our community to better understand what you value and what your aspirations are for the future.
We have used what we have heard, along with our existing plans and priorities, to prepare a proposed Proposed Budget 2021-2025 and a proposed Revenue and Rating Plan 2021-2025. Together, they outline how we are delivering for our community while maintaining our financial sustainability.
- the continuation of our award-winning inclusive employment and social enterprise programs, creating jobs and transforming lives
- paying down gross debt
- rolling out a substantial capital works and property program to improve community facilities and infrastructure
- major steps to becoming carbon neutral by 2028
- the continuation of our ongoing climate action initiatives
- the sustained effort towards zero waste, and the introduction of a food organics and garden organics waste service in 2022-23.
Your feedback is important. We encourage you to read both documents and provide feedback.
Read and have your say here