Join the Week Without Violence
Next date: Thursday, 21 October 2021 | 09:00 AM
to Sunday, 24 October 2021 | 11:59 PM
The Week Without Violence (WWV) is a global campaign to end violence against women, and we have proudly supported it for over 20 years.
For 2021, and because of COVID-19 restrictions, we encourage you to write a message of hope, support and strength on our t-shirt template.
When done, post an image of it on social media and tag with #WWV.
This project is in partnership with the Northern Integrated Family Violence Partnership and Banyule Community Health Service.
Consider messages of:
- hope for the elimination of violence against women and children
- of accountability and hope for change for perpetrators of family violence
- education about the impact of violence against women and children
- protest about the prevalence of violence against women and children.
Or you can consider these questions:
- How do you feel about the prevalence of violence against women?
- Why is safety in the home important to you?
- What hopes do you have for yourself or your children?
- Are there any myths about family violence you want to bust on a t-shirt?
It doesn’t need to be perfect, just go for it!
Send us your design
Drop your design into the post box at Banyule Community Health Service at 21 Alamein Road, Heidelberg West.
From 25 November, we will display your designs in the front window of Shop 48 - The Harmony Centre to observe 16 days of activism against gender-based violence.
We are accepting submissions until 20 November.
If you or someone you know may be experiencing family violence, help is available.
Monday, 18 October 2021 | 12:00 AM
- Sunday, 24 October 2021 | 11:59 PM
Banyule Community Health Service, 21 Alamein Road, Heidelberg West 3081 View Map