Online demonstrationCooking Demonstration
Mullum Mullum Creations will do a cooking demonstration to show us how to make some deadly kangaroo scrolls.
- 2 cups plain flour
- 1 & 1/4 cup hot water
- 1 & 1/2 tsp or a 7g sachet yeast
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- Mix dry ingredients
- Make a well in the centre
- Pour in 3/4 cup of hot water (tap heat is fine) and mix thoroughly, gradually add more water until a stiff moist dough is made. You may not need all the water.
- Cover with cling wrap and place in a wa place for 30 minutes to 1 hour until it doubles in size
- Flour your surface
- Flour knock back and gently knead the dough
- To use the dough:
- Bread: make into loaf shape bake 25min until golden and sounds hollow
- Scrolls: roll out on floured surface into a rectangle add ingredients sweet or savoury.
Then roll into a log.
Cut log into scrolls and space on baking tray.
Bake 25 Mins
- Pizza: divide dough into two large or four small sections.
Roll on floured surface into pizza base like circles.
Put on pan and add favourite pizza ingredients.
Bake 20 mins
- 500g kangaroo mince
- 1 onion
- 2 cups spinach or lettuce
- 2 cups grated cheese
- Half a jar of chutney
- 1 tbs salt bush
- 1 tbs mountain pepper
Refer to the easy bread recipe to prepare the dough for step 4 of the kangaroo scroll recipe.
- Chop and brown onion
- Brown mince and add salt bush, mountain pepper and extra salt
- Remove meat from heat
- Roll out dough on floured surface into a rectangle
- Spread chutney on rolled out dough
- Add mince, spinach and cheese
- Roll into a log.
- Cut log into scrolls and space on baking tray.
- Bake for 25 minutes until golden
When (online demonstration)
Wednesday, 27 May 2020 | 12:00 PM
- 01:00 PM