Art in public spaces: Wild in Banyule
Next date: Sunday, 07 March 2021 | 11:00 AM
to Sunday, 21 March 2021 | 11:59 PM
Chris Cook is a naturalist and wildlife photographer who’s work takes him all over the world. His Wild in Banyule, a series of nature photographs, are installed in locations across our community.
Cook’s passion to inspire conservation and biodiversity preservation shines through his photography. His images capture flora and fauna above and below water, and shares the stories behind them.
Recently, he has turned his attention locally, with this latest project connecting our community to the flora and fauna all around us.
- Store front glass window, Go Propser, 75 Devonshire Rd, Watsonia
- Rear wall at Sycamore Cafe, 185 Burgundy St, Heidelberg
- Store front glass window at 176 Burgundy St, Heidelberg
- Store front glass window 55 Burgundy St, Heidelberg
- Aberdeen Cafe, 34 Aberdeen Rd, Macleod
- Your Body Osteopathy, 1/26 Aberdeen Rd, Macleod
- Elliot Steele Building, 68 Silverdale Rd, Eaglemont
- Totally Reptiles, 8/183 Para Rd, Greensborough
- Macleod Preschool (southern end of building), Birdwood Ave, Macleod VIC 3085
- Macleod Village public toilet
- Lower Plenty Reserve public toilet
Artworks will be installed throughout February.
Thursday, 28 January 2021 | 12:00 AM
- Sunday, 21 March 2021 | 11:59 PM