The Banyule Community Health alcohol and other drugs peer support group is facilitated by volunteer peer leaders who have experienced problematic alcohol and/or drug use in their past. The group offers:
- a safe place to meet others who understand
- a place to share collective wisdom
- a place to strengthen recovery
- a place to grow new skills and develop personally
- a place to receive and give hope, inspiration and empowerment.
Abstinence is not required, just a willingness to make positive changes.