North East Link Authority have advised they will be investigating the location of gas, water and electrical services along Greensborough Rd, Grimshaw St and surrounding areas.
Trenching works are planned for:
- Greensborough Road, Macleod
- Lower Plenty Road, Viewbank, Rosanna and Yallambie
- Borlase Street, Yallambie
- Lenola Street, Macleod
- Strathallan Road, Macleod
- Yallambie Road, Yallambie
Works started on Sunday 21 October and will continue for the next three weeks. Daytime inspection works will take place between 9am and 3pm, Monday to Thursday and night inspection works will take place between 8pm and 5am, Sunday to Thursday.
Noise is expected during the works and people can call the North East Link call centre on 1800 105 105 for more information. The call centre is open 24 hours a day.