In 2019, Council has 17 Council meetings planned. Each meeting is a structured decision making forum, open to the public with 3 opportunities to get involved.
- Contribute by addressing Council on a specific agenda item
- Contribute by submitting a question for question time
- Observe as a member of the gallery
Anyone can attend a public meeting to observe.
Participation and contributions to Council meeting proceedings need advanced notice.
- Requests to speak on a specific agenda item close at 12:00pm on the day of the meeting
- Question time requests close at 12:00pm on the Friday before the meeting
Anyone can attend a public meeting and no notice is necessary.