Over the next 12 months, Council has 17 Council meetings planned. Each meeting is a structured decision making forum, open to the public with 3 opportunities to get involved.
- Contribute by addressing Council on a specific agenda item
- Contribute by submitting a question for question time
- Observe as a member of the gallery
Anyone can attend a public meeting to observe.
Participation and contributions to Council meeting proceedings need advanced notice.
- Requests to speak on a specific agenda item close at 12:00pmA on the day of the meeting
- Question time requests close at 12:00pmA on the Friday before the meeting
Anyone can attend a public meeting and no notice is necessary.
[A] Requests to speak on an agenda item cut-off times have changed by 2hrs. Question time contribution cut-off times have changed by 4hrs. Refer to 29 October 2018 Council meeting minutes [item 6.1] for details on cut-off time changes.