To celebrate Cultural Diversity Week 2017 in March, we are offering mini-grants of up to $300 for people to learn more about Victoria’s cultural, linguistic and religious diversity.
What can we do with the grant?
1. Support your group, club or school to attend a cultural museum;
2. Host your own event and invite a guest speaker or cultural performer.
Who can apply?
Clubs, community groups and schools that are located within Banyule can apply for the mini grant.
Organisations can apply to run an activity for community members, but not for staff.
- Friday 27 January 2017 - final day to lodge your application
- Friday 17 February 2017 - notification of the outcome of your application
- Read the details within the guidelines to find out what information is required as part of the application process.
- Lodge your grant application now, before applications close!
If you need help with the grant application lodgement (not the process or about the grant specifically) take a look at the help guide.