Agendas are made available on the Wednesday prior to the Council Meeting at midday.
Council Meeting Minutes are typically available on the Thursday following the Council Meeting from midday.
Agendas and Minutes from Council Meetings that have already taken place can be found within the archive.
Meeting date: Monday, 17 July 2017
2.1 Petition about public housing redevelopment sites at Bardia Street and Tarakan Street, Heidelberg West
2.2 Right of Way between Manton Street and Cape Street, Heidelberg - Petition for Parking Restrictions
4.1 Warringal Parklands and Banyule Flats Ecological and Conservation Values Assessment
5.1 60 Buckingham Drive, Heidelberg - Application for a Planning Permit for a function centre (P434/2017)
5.2 40 Upper Heidelberg Road, Ivanhoe - Planning Application for a mixed use development comprising
111 dwellings, cafe and commercial floorspace (P1498/2016)
5.3 North East Link Project Action Plan - Implementation Update
5.4 Reviewing the Heidelberg Structure Plan
5.5 Montmorency Shopping Village Special Charge - Notice of Decision
5.6 Watsonia Shopping Centre Special Charge - Notice of Decision
7.1 Items for Noting
7.2 Assembly of Councillors
8.1 La Trobe University Sports Park - Stadium Development Agreement
Supplementary Agenda item:
5.7 Mandatory Height Limits in the Ivanhoe Activity Centre
Summary of Council Decisions - 17 July 2017
This summary of decisions made by Council at this meeting is a summary only and should not be read as the official minutes of the meeting.
The date of the next Council Meeting is Monday, 7 August 2017, with the agenda available from noon on Wednesday, 2 August 2017.
Listen to the 17 July 2017 Council Meeting
If you missed the last Council Meeting, you can listen to it by using the audio player below.
The times in brackets after each item indicate the approximate time that each agenda item appears on the audio tape and is designed to help you locate individual items that you may be interested in.
- Council Meeting starts (0:00:00)
- Special presentation - Maternal and Child Health Services Centenary Video Presentation (0:03:40)
- Item 2.1 Petition re public housing redevelopment sites at Bardia St and Tarakan St, Heidelberg West (0:13:00)
- Item 2.2 Right of way between Manton St and Cape St, Heidelberg, petition for parking restrictions (0:21:16)
- Item 4.1 Warringal Parklands and Banyule Flats ecological and conservation values assessment (0:21:49)
- Item 5.1 60 Buckingham Drive, Heidelberg - application for a planning permit for a function centre (0:39:19)
- Item 5.2 40 Upper Heidelberg Rd, Ivanhoe - planning application for a mixed use development comprising 111 dwellings, cafe and commercial floor space (01:25:37)
- Item 5.3 North East Link Project Action Plan - implementation update (02:26:56)
- Item 5.4 Reviewing the Heidelberg Structure Plan (02:35:39)
- Item 5.5 Montmorency Shopping Village Special Charge - Notice of Decision (02:56:20)
- Item 5.6 Watsonia Shopping Centre Special Charge - Notice of Decision (02:56:38)
- Item 5.7 Mandatory height limits in the Ivanhoe Activity Centre (02:57:00)
- Item 7.1 Items for noting (03:21:46)
- Item 7.2 Assembly of Councillors (03:22.01)
- Item 8.1 La Trobe University Sports Park - Stadium Development Agreement (03:22.03)
- Item 10 Items of General Business (03:26:10)
- Close of Ordinary Council Meeting (03:37:53)
- Public Forum (03:38:04
- Meeting Ends (03:51:24)