Child care and holiday programs
Our child care programs will reopen from Monday 9 August.
At Ivanhoe Aquatic we understand that your family creates a part of your overall wellbeing.
Take the time to invest in yourself while leaving your child in our crèche. Our childcare provides a balanced range of educational, music, dance, dress-up, social and recreational experiences for children aged from birth to 5 years old. It operates in accordance with the Department of Education and Early Childhood Development Regulations with a maximum of 20 children at any one time.
- Session 1 – 9am-10.30am, Monday to Friday
- Session 2 – 10.30am-12pm, Monday to Friday
Call us on 9490 7119 to arrange a tour.
The crèche is closed on public holidays and operates for limited hours during school holidays.
You must ensure that you are in and out of the crèche only during your specific session time. Special consideration may be given to across session bookings if you have a gym assessment or your child’s sibling is attending a swimming lesson.
- Casual visit: $10.80 (1 child)
- 10 pass card: $97.00
- 20 pass card: $193.80
Occasional care prices
Occasional care is available from 9am-12pm.
Occasional care means extended child care time (3 hours) and you may leave the premises during these hours.
- Casual visit: $23.00 (1 child)
- Casual visit: $28.70 (2 children)
- 10 pass card: $206.50
- 20 pass card: $412.90
What to bring
- Change of clothing, nappies and wipes if required
- A light and healthy snack (no nuts or nut products) in a container clearly labelled with your child’s name
- A drink bottle clearly labelled with your child’s name
We have an external path that provides pram access and avoids the entrance steps.
Do not bringing toys from home as they can get misplaced or broken.