The Banyule Arts and Culture Strategic Plan 2017 - 2021 sets the direction for the future of arts, culture and heritage in Banyule.
Purpose of the Strategic Plan:
- Assert Banyule Council's commitment to the contribution the arts make to a dynamic, healthy and sustainable society
- Express the essential role of cultural vitality in planning for Banyule's future
- Highlight and celebrate the Banyule community's arts and cultural strengths and assets
- Inspire and motivate Banyule's people and organisations to build on these strengths and assets to increase the resilience, wellbeing and cultural vitality of the community
- Create and communicate a framework which drives Banyule's arts & cultural program towards delivering cultural outcomes
- Make explicit the relationship between delivering cultural outcomes and the vision of the Banyule Council Plan 2017 - 2021