Request a Land Information Certificate

If you are selling a property, you need a Land Information Certificate. It is supplied to prospective buyers with the Section 32 or Contract of Sale.

A land information certificate provides information including:

  • valuation
  • rates – general or special
  • charges
  • arrears of money owing
  • orders and notices made under the Local Government Act or the Local Law
  • flood levels (if any).

Apply for the certificate

Complete the Property Enquiry Application(PDF, 33KB)

Make sure to attach a certificate of title and title diagram to your application.