The committee consists of:
- up to 15 community and/or organisational members
- up to 10 organisational representative
- up to 8 community representatives
- Executive Support Officer, Manager Youth and Family Services, Coordinators of Maternal and Child Health, Early Childhood Services and Youth Services.
Representation on the committee will reflect the:
- diverse range of interests and experience, providing a balance of perspectives
- community demographics
- geographic diversity of Banyule.
Our staff are not considered members of the committee, but a specific officer is assigned to the committee to provide executive support and will be the key contact for all members.
Community and organisational members
Committee positions are voluntary and may be held for a 2-year term. Representation will be sought from a recruitment process specified in the terms of reference.
The committee will consist of:
- up to 8 residents who meet the selection criteria
- up to 10 representatives from community organisations, agencies and service providers who meet the selection criteria.
Current community committee members will be involved in recruitment and selection of organisational appointments.